Friday 2 December 2011

Team Sexy in the building!

If you live in my household, you'll know that my daily meals for the past week have been protein shakes only (more or less). And if you don't know, now you know.
A few weeks ago, me and my friend "R" went to a beach boot camp held by Herbalife team. It really kicked our asses (!!!)
 I then realized how out of shape I am and how much weight I've gained ever since I moved to the U.S.
I've said to myself so many times that I'm gonna go on a diet, work out...bla bla bla, and I've started for a week and then back to In-N-Out for a double double.
Well, day after Thanksgivings (and no I didn't eat until I passed out) I decided to join Herbalife, a nutrition and weight management company.
 My upstairs neighbor been trying to get me on this program since I moved in here (1.5 years ago) but I've politely declined each invite. So I decide to go through, and went to her office and got started on my protein shakes, cell-u-loss pills and energy tea (today I added the nutrition bars for my snack meals). 
In all honesty, I thought it was bull shit but I remembered seeing a friend at the gym and he had lost mad weight and he told me he was on the Herbalife diet. So I gave it a try...
and today, I went for my one on one with my coach to find out I've lost 5.5 lbs (2.5 kilos)!!
Hurrrrrrray for me! If I continue at this pace, I'll meet my goal first week of 2012 (which is to lose 30 lbs!) 
Great way to ring in the new year.
With all the plans and goals I've set up for 2012, staying healthy and look fit will play a huge part.
Will fill you guys in as time pass by.
Another thing I've realized is that there is no point in saying you want to lose weight unless you're 150% devoted. There's this feeling that you have when you know for sure that you're not bullshitting anymore... I felt mine last week!

I'll update you guys about week two in a weeks time.
TEAM SEXY!!

No comments:

Who is Mary Gold?

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States

Followers