Saturday 10 December 2011

And the winner is.... moi!

Ladies and gents... I can now add award winning writer to my resume! 
Ok, that sounded like I won an Oscar... lol. Let's try this again.
A couple months ago, I wrote an article for my school paper about smoking on campus. 
I would like to apologize (siiiike) to my fellow smoking students in advance, cause I had to bait you up, lol.
The piece was about students smoking on campus although it's against the school policy. 
The reason I wrote about it is because the school likes to emphasize the negative consequence plagiarism and cheating has due to "school policy".
Well how about we come clean with ALL school policies since they are so important. 
Anyways, after the article got published, the SMC school police more or  less looked like fools, so they had to step their A game up. 
Thank me later.
So, the big news is that I got a lil' trophy from school for best article 2011 for that particular article.  

Sweeeeet.... let the good times begin! *bbm dance smiley*
Read the article here

1 comment:

Queen Sheeba said...

Congraaaatz!! Where's the speach?

Who is Mary Gold?

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States

Followers