Friday 2 December 2011

Opinion Editor

For those who don't know, this semester I am writing for my school paper. 
At first I thought it was going to be mad lame but it turns out this class has been one of my best classes. I'd like to call this class "self taught" class and give myself credit for the work I've put in.
Last week I was asked to come back and enroll in the class again but this times as an editor.
As much as I'm flattered, I think I will turn down the position, only because I can't see myself devoting that much time to the paper with the schedule I'll be having next semester :-( 
The fact that I write and don't edit also plays a roll. 
Who knows, I might change my mind.... after all it would look good on the resume *ching*


No comments:

Who is Mary Gold?

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States

Followers