Saturday 26 November 2011

No more lockout?

Today, I couldn't wake up to any better news than that the NBA have reached a tentative decision in regards to the lockout. The players and owners have stabbed me in the back many times through out this lockout so I'm not taking anything for granted until they've signed all the papers. First thing I'm gonna do is remove my NBA sticker from my vision board (tick).

If, when the schedules are up, I'm going to look into some tickets for next year. Best believe I'm going to at least one game. Chicago Bulls VS LA Lakers are scheduled to play on Christmas Day.... Santa does exist :)
Thank God I'll be in LA all winter..... 

I'm so excited, I feel like I've won an award or something lol. 
Until papers are signed.... #NBA #NBA #NBA
Shout out to all the fans that never gave up during the lockout. You rock!

No comments:

Who is Mary Gold?

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States

Followers